Send your listing to SwapShop@tcfmc.org – and we will list your equipment for sale here. Until we can blog this page- this is a temporary. Make sure you put a Subject in your email: “For listing on TCFMC web page Swap List.
Brief list, phone # and email required. we will date your listing and remove it in 30 days. If you sell it sooner, let us know.
For Don KCØQNA Cell: 507-241-0270 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Added 6/18/21
Yaesu System Fusion Repeater – DR2X – $800.00 — Very little system usage on our UHF Repeater….got it then went P-25. Box and Manuals included.
Yaesu System Fusion Repeater – DR1C – $600.00 — In use on very light duty – KC0QNA VHF Repeater in Gaylord, MN. Going P-25 on this site, so no longer need it. Box and Manuals included.
Yaesu HR-200 Internet Interface — Never installed, – $90.00 Box and manuals. Box and Manuals
2 – Chunks of 7/8″ Andrews Heliax Hardline – Roughly 100 Feet long with connectos on each end – $250.00 or B/O – Never installed on our club site.
DB-VHF-420- 4 Bay Repeater Antenna – Unknown resonance or mfg. at this time….Is down, never installed by our club – $300.00
Original Ham Sticks
$10.00 a stick
Hustler Mobile Ham Stick & Resonators
RM40 Meters – $15 X 2 – One CW/Digital – Other Phone
RM75 Meters – $15 X 3 – Two CW/Digital – Other Phone
Base Unit – $15
Whole Mobile Unit (Base Coil) Included w/quick disconnects – $25.00 – Never used in a mobile application – Maybe 5 years old — in good condition, just sitting in my garage awaiting to be used.
((ALL These can be re-tuned within their prespective bands with a antenna analyzer))
Bob Smith KD0AU 218-255-2994 email@example.com posted 5/30/2021
Farmington, MN 55024
TS-520S transceiver with d.c. adapter
Speaker matches 520
Above equipment together $550
Ham IV rotor $300
G5-RV antenna still in original package $40
Joe Ward 612 840-4454 Posted 4/13/2021
Collins KWM-2 Transceiver Ser 10695, with Type 516F-2 ser 10946 power supply and station control 3128-4 ser 51788 full set of Crystals (80-10)
Spare matched set of 6146 B’s
Actstatic D104 Mic
Micronta Field Strength / SW meter
$1000 for set
Collins 30-L1 Linear ($300)
Not working needs repair- blew breaker – shorted cap?)
Includes all tubes including 4 811As and spare 811A
Ham Radio Equipment for Sale by K0MBN Posted 12/10/2020; updated 12/28/2020
- Central Electronics CE 20A transmitter: $75
- EF Johnson Viking Adventurer transmitter (2): $100 each
- EF Johnson Viking ll transmitter: $125
- EF Johnson Viking VFO (2): $75 each
- Cushcraft R3 tuning control unit for vertical antenna: $25
- EF Johnson Matchbox tuner: $75
- MFJ 9420 20 meter SSB Transceiver with MFJ 4114 portable powerpack, MFJ 407-1106 plug-in transformer, input 120 vac, output 14 vac hand microphone, carrying case for these items: $150 package
- Astron Power Supply RS 7A: $45
- Box of large B & W Coils and large capacitors: tuner material: $30
- Central Electronics CE Multiphase Sideband Slicer: $75
- Hammarlund Receiver Model SP600 J 17X: $500
- Advanced Electronics Applications AEA Keyer CK 2 contester: $75
- MFJ 9340 K transceiver: $50
- HF Rotary Beam 20-15-10 3 element: ready to move: $125
- Miscellaneous components -several: Free to buyer of other items
- Hallicrafters S40 A receiver: $50
TCFMC Equipment for sale:
Contact AJ Hirman, N0PVC at N0PVC@ARRL.NET or 763-412-9014
All reasonable offers excepted
Five inch BNC metal antenna – $5
14 AWG 7/22 Strand Hard Drawn Copper Antenna Wire – $0.17 per foot
Telescoping antenna 40” – $2
Mobile 2m/70cm antenna needs ground sodered and tuning $10
Tandy coax good for HF, center connector needs cleaning. $10
Jove radio asyronomy software/receiver $35, with TV coax for $50.
Model dx ee – 10, 20, 40 meters $75.